Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday July 7, 2011

Yesterday mom and I went to the gym together. It's always nice to have someone there to glance over at and make the, "Oh my gosh, I'm dying face," and them actually respond. Most people (strangers) just look at me funny when I give them that look. I can't understand why.

I'm loving my new running shoes. They're my first pair of Nike's since the days of Mmmbop and back when Jessica Simpson still had hopes of a career. I also bought these heavenly inserts that make me feel like I'm running on clouds. Instead of my usual 2 miles with a mile on the elliptical, I was able to get in 3 running miles, which 'taint' to bad. I get 10 points for using the word 'taint' in a sentence.

Breakfast:
1/2 cinnamon raisin bagel
Bucket of coffee
Lunch:
Ruby Tuesday salad (lettuce, spinach, ham, peas, broccoli, zucchini, cheese, ranch)
small portion of broccoli and cheese soup
Snack:
Plum
Dinner:
Chicken burrito
Squash and corn salsa-ish type of thing
Dessert:
Plum


Exercise:
Racquetball - 45 minutes
Running - 25 minutes
Walking - 10 minutes

1 comment: