Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Monday July 25, 2011

I'm in the process of creating a science year from the ground up, and I'll be honest, it's kicking my butt. I've made a great amount of progress the last week or so though. I've got a syllabus, some first few days ideas, about 10 boxes full of stuff to take into my classroom on Wednesday, and I've organized my online, Desktop, CD/DVD and paper/book resources. Well, I'm still working on that last part.

My next move is get my Wikispace for the classroom ready to launch and then start planning the first Unit on Atoms. Whew.

I met up with Lisa to workout yesterday. I got there ahead of time so I could run. I'm not good at talking when that's going on. I also got in some heavy racquetball playing.......by myself of course.

I FINALLY got to cook the steak-kabobs on the grill. They've been marinating for over a week. I figured they would have turned to mush by then, but they were still good. I love my grill but hate the sweating it takes to (wo)man it. By the time I'm done cooking, I need a shower.

Breakfast:
1/2 cinnamon raisin bagel with strawberry cream cheese
Bucket of coffee
Lunch:
Turkey sandwich
Snack:
Watermelon
Dinner:
Steak-kabob
Small baked potato with low fat sour cream and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray
Dessert:
Granola Bar

Exercise:
Running: 15 minutes
Walking: 25 minutes
Racquetball: 25 minutes
Exercise bike: 10 minutes
Elliptical: 5 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment