Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thursday July 27, 2011

I took some boxes up to the school today. After carrying my first load up, the curriculum lady tells me the elevator is working again. That was like telling a fat kid there's another piece of cake with his name on it. I hadn't brought much because I'm trying to take and do a little at a time. Josh is going to take off at lunch on Friday and help me get the rest up there. He's also going to help me organize, which is his forte......not mine. Let's just hope his bossiness doesn't cause a stink.

To bad they don't have a "new teacher registry" like they do for weddings and baby showers.

Here's what I need:
File cabinet
File folders
Portable file box
Collapsible crate on rollers
Office drawer tray
Thermal Laminateor
Desk calendar
Electric pencil sharpener
Clock
A sign for my door
Keyboard air blower thingy
Plastic file stacker thingy

Aunt Lucille is springing for the refrigerator, microwave and a new pair of shoes.
Mom and Dad have gotten me a nice desk chair.
Tobi gave me some gift cards for some teacher clothes and shoes.

I suppose I'm a lucky girl. :~)

Breakfast:
1/2 cinnamon raisin bagel with strawberry cream cheese
Bucket of coffee
Lunch:
Spaghetti
1 slice of reduced calorie bread
Snack:
Watermelon
Dinner:
Grilled chicken (marinated in fat free Italian dressing)
Broccoli mush (boiled broccoli with 1 tsp. reduced fat mayo)
Lite squash casserole (whole casserole contains boiled yellow squash, 1/2 onion, 2 Tbsp. cheese, 3 Tbsp breadcrumbs, 2 Tbsp. reduced fat mayo)
Wok fried corn (corn kernels, several sprays of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, 1/2 tsp. sugar)

Dessert:
Sugar Free/Fat Free pudding


No comments:

Post a Comment